Please leave COMMENTS, visit my website at http://www.theorganizertexas.com/ or become a fan at Facebook.com look up "The Organizer"



1/5/11

Bra ~ Strap Stress UGH!


Ok so I finally broke down & bought this "As Seen on TV" item. I have always had problems with my bra straps falling off my shoulders. You may ask "Well why not just tighten the strap?" If so then you are clearly a man reading this. As you ladies know when I tighten the strap we all know what invidubily happens..One or both of "the Girls" come out of the bottom of the bra cup! UGHHH Hate that.


So got this at my local Wal-Mart for a mere $9.99 it came with a 6 pack of the actual bra "clip" 2 in clear, black and nude.

The clip is adjustable and easy to put on after you practice a time or 2. You can wear it with different style backs bcs you are able to move the clip up or down.

They also provided a bonus of "Invisible Style Tape" (24pcs). This you can use on bra straps or reveling neck lines or to hem a skirt. They look like tape strips the size of a post it note flag (a tad longer). These I have yet to use

Ok so I love the bra clip HOWEVER 2 things to keep in mind.

1.) By drawing the 2 straps together you will have to adjust your straps in my case loosening them allot otherwise the girls come out the bottom.
2.) By doing this it does tend to feel a bit "loose" in the exact area where the bra hooks closed

NIETHER are a deal breaker for me. Simply adjusts the bra and you are good to go. I have not messed with my straps ONCE in 2 days!

What:
Strap Perfect "As Seen on TV"

Objective / Claim & My thoughts:

1.) Conceal Bra Strap ~ Does it perfectly!
2. Instant Lift & Support ~ Yes you diffidently feel the support from this and I find comfort in that. As far as lift I don’t think it is enough that a man would notice lol, but as a woman you may see a slight enhancement not much
3.) Improve posture. ~ For sure. Bcs of the support you are more aware of it (the support) and I have noticed me standing a little taller and my back not as "tired" as it normally is.

Cost & Includes:
$9.99 + tax
6 bra clips (2 in nude, clear & Black)
Bonus: 24 pc Tape Strips

Purchase:
Online
Walgreens
Wal-Mart

Would I buy again, refer or gift?:
HECK YES

Scale of 1-5 (according to claims and results) 5 being highest:

I would say a 5 Bcs of the fact that it is inexpensive; it works and comes with so many pcs.

What it looks like (Can’t believe I am doing this but you should see what I am talking about:


Thats just Mi~Vuu
Melissa R. Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment